Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum – 18 – 20 May 2020, Rotterdam
The 7th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum is one of the three meetings forming the Microbiome & Probiotics Series.
Labskin will be speaking at the 7th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum in Rotterdam in May 2020.
- Discover how companies are successfully translating microbiome research
- Apply successful strategies for interdisciplinary collaboration
- Get the latest insights on the role of the microbiome in a range of areas such as fatty acids in microbiota-gut-brain crosstalk or in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Understand the regulatory hurdles and other obstacles on the path to microbiome market
- Exploit the latest tools and techniques for studying the microbiome
- Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations to fund and commercialise your research
For more information visit http://www.global-engage.com/event/microbiota/#speakers
If you would like to arrange a meet up at the conference please fill in the form below. Thank you!