Microbiome Connect: Skin USA
Kisaco Research presents Microbiome Connect: Skin USA, an all-encompassing virtual event, running June 3 – 5.
2019 was a pivotal year for the skin microbiome, with multinational conglomerates moving into the space, recognizing the commercial value of skin microbiome-based products as the next step in a consumer’s skincare regime but the innovation doesn’t end there…
This year is all about the major advancements of sequencing and analysis in this space, and how we can use data to inform product development. 2020 is all about the relationship between skin microbiome based-products, skin conditions, personalization, skin-gut supplements, and anti-aging.
Building on the hugely successful global Skin Microbiome series which brought together over 600 industry leaders from Pharmaceutical, Beauty and Personal Care, Independent Skincare Brands, Bio-techs, Researchers and Academics, Kisaco Research presents Microbiome Connect: Skin USA, an all-encompassing virtual event, running June 3 – 5.
Labskin will present at the event as well as meeting with customers, industry leaders and leading academics in the microbiome field to deepen our collaboration. Speakers and delegates from Unilever, L’Oreal, Procter and Gamble, Johnson & Johnson and other key global players will attend, as will leading independent experts and scientists.
This year will feature more attendees and more networking opportunities to explore:
- Ground-breaking research into how best treat these skin diseases and develop treatments targeting acne vulgaris, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis Vulgaris and rosacea.
- The translation and commercialization of product claims, the latest trends and protection of intellectual property.
- The convergence between the skin-gut axis and the supplement market.
- Personalized formulation and product development.
- Tools to increase product claims using sequencing and bioinformatics.
Join Labskin and other key opinion leaders and expert speakers across three days to translate the latest skin microbiome data and market analysis into truly commercial and competitive beauty and personal care products.
For further information go here.
If you would like to arrange a meet up at the conference please fill in the form below. Thank you!