Microbiome and Probiotics Collaboration Forum, 18th – 20th May 2020, Rotterdam
The 7th European Forum is one of three meetings forming the Microbiome & Probiotics Series.
Labskin is proud to be a Gold Sponsor at this event and Alex Chapman, Head of Operations at Labskin, will be presenting in the Skin & Tools & Technology stream.
The topic for our presentation is Labskin-AI, a Human Skin Equivalent for the Investigation of Skin Dysbiosis, and Alex will present just before lunchtime on day one, Monday 18th May.
The key aims of the conference are as follows:
- Discover how companies are successfully translating microbiome research
- Apply successful strategies for interdisciplinary collaboration
- Get the latest insights on the role of the microbiome in a range of areas
- Understand the regulatory hurdles and other obstacles on the path to microbiome market
- Exploit the latest tools and techniques for studying the microbiome
- Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations to fund and commercialise research
To download the agenda or register your interest to attend, please visit the conference website http://www.global-engage.com/event/microbiota/
If you would like to arrange a meet up at the conference, please fill in the form below. Thank you!