This premier B2B event aims to enable participants to learn about the latest trends and developments in the skin health, wellbeing, and skin microbiome innovative field. The agenda addresses the latest technological, scientific and commercialisation trends in the industry and provides professionals with a platform to discuss the challenges and innovative ways to strengthen business efficiency via the best R&D practices.
Eric Clarke has been invited to attend as a Keynote Speaker and is pleased to join well-known industry experts from the National Biofilms Innovation Centre, Loreal, S-Biomedic and many more. Eric will present a case study on Skin Trust Club as detailed below:
SKIN TRUST CLUB: TESTING YOUR MICROBIOME AS A PATH TO PERSONALISED SKINCARE
- First truly consumer-focused Skin Microbiome Testing solution
- Understanding your skin and your environment to recommend skincare routines
- Using the unique Labskin technology to clone your microbiome and perform tests
- Creation of a unique Microbiome database
- Ability to conduct remote clinical trials using our Labskin and Skin Trust Club technology
Labskin’s Head of R&D Dr David Caballero-Lima will chair the session and the panel discussion on Wednesday 30th at 3pm. The panel will discuss technical regulatory considerations of the nutricosmetics industry.
To learn more about the event, please download the agenda and registration form here.